Top Ten Sub-continental Inspired Accessories you Need for this Summer!
Sparkle this summer with sub-continental inspired accessories. Here’s our list of the ten droolworthy accessories you need, want and must have for the social season ahead!
1. Say “Roar!” in style with Jasper & Jeera’s Bengal Beaded Pouch.
2. Get tribal inspired with Sam Edelman’s Gideon brightly beaded sandal.
3. Light up every room with Stella & Dot’s Seychelles Chandelier earrings.
4. Be bold, be beautiful in Pipa Bella’s eye-catching fuchsia Gita Necklace.
5. Be constantly reminded of why this ‘unforgettable’ Elephant Cuff by Julie Voss is perfect for summery days and nights.
6. Make a stunning statement in Banana Republic’s Delhi Delight Necklace that looks far more real and precious than its price or semi-precious stones would suggest.
7. Arm yourself with wrist candy with Spring Street’s ‘India’ Bangles set.
8. Wear Satya Jewelry’s Agate Cuff that is even prettier than meets the eye thanks to its lotus motif, symbolizing infinite potential and new beginnings.
9. Pair Julie Vos’s Ivy Earrings with any outfit for an instantly glamorous and chic look.
10. Hold your essentials for a night out in beaded style with Moyna’s Fold Over Coin Clutch.
Sarika Doshi is a contributing writer at Divanee.com. She is a co-founder at Rank & Style. Rank & Style is on a mission to simplify and revolutionize shopping by bringing users unbiased, data-driven top ten lists of the best fashion and beauty products. Follow them @RankandStyle.